By purchasing a ticket to an event held by Simple Online Solutions, you agree to these Terms, which forms the contract between the Attendee and Donna Hamer T/A Simple Online Solutions ACN 39 831 085747 (Event Organiser).
1.1 Event inclusions
Your ticket to the Event includes:
- Attendance at all sessions as per the nominated event Agenda;
- Materials as provided by the speaker/s; and all other inclusions as described on the invite.
- Full refund will be given if you cancel more than 3 business days prior to the event. Please notify the event organiser by email if you are unable to attend.
- Attendees may transfer their ticket to another person so long as they notify the Event Organiser before the Event of the information about the person who is attending in your place.
- If Attendees do not attend the Event, they are not entitled to a refund.
1.3 Event cancellation and changes
The Event Organiser reserve the right to cancel the Event if necessary for whatever reason at its sole discretion. If the Event is cancelled, the Event Organiser will refund the Attendee’s Attendance Fees within seven (7) days of being notified of the cancellation. At least three (3) days notice of the cancellation will be provided to attendees if the Event is cancelled.
If an Attendee is unable to attend the Event, they may transfer the ticket to another person, providing the Attendee notifies the Event Organiser with the substitutes full contact details at least three (3) days before the Event starts.
The Event Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Event schedule, substitute speakers on the day of the Event or make any other changes that it deems to be necessary.
1.4 Intellectual Property
Unless advises otherwise, Attendees are provided with a limited licence to use the materials for their own use. Attendees must not:
- make any recordings during the Event without permission from the Speaker;
- alter, copy or reproduce any of the Materials unless the materials are available under Creative Commons 3.0
- on-sell or supply any of the materials presented without permission.
The Event Organiser excludes liability to the fullest extent possible (whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or under any statute) for any Consequential Loss suffered by an Attendee in connection with their attendance at the Event.
The Event Organiser limits its liability for breach of warranty under this Agreement, or for a breach of a condition or warranty it cannot lawfully exclude to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Event Organiser to do so, to the cost of the Attendance Fee.
The Event Organiser complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By purchasing a ticket, Attendees consent to the Event Organiser taking photographs and including their image in future promotional material from Simple Online Solutions.