In Australia are we behind world trends – in front. Exactly where do we stand?
Edelman Digital shared this very interesting article about the 12 Social Media Trends that Australian Companies should be looking for in 2012.
- Better use (and integration) of social media;
- Adoption of quicker response times;
- Leaders will adopt principles of social business;
- Increased emphasis on content marketing;
- The rise and rise of the power blogger;
- Continued debate around ROI;
- Growth in content curation;
- The rise in status of the community manager;
- Combating facebook’s clutter;
- Twitter’s growing influence;
- Tracking the rising stars ;
*** Watch these ones… Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Flipboard, Tout.
- Where to for social influence measurement & scoring systems?
At the moment Google+, Instagram and Pinterest are constantly being talked about on Facebook. I haven’t personally hopped on the Pinterest craze but I am looking into it and how I can use this social sharing site to leverage my brand.
To read more about 12 Social Media Trends that Australian Companies should be looking for in 2012 drop on over to Edelman Digital Site.