This half day workshop is specifically designed for Work at Home Mums (and Dads).
Over the last 6 months SCWAHM’S have been asking lots and lots of questions. Erin & Donna have taken all these questions and turned them into one big ‘How To’ session to really help you with your Facebook Businesses…
Here are some of the topics we will be covering in this session:
- How to link your personal profile to your business page
- How to display the Page Owner and Why you should be doing this
- How to Create a Landing Page
- How to set your newly created Landing Page
- How to Move Tabs
- How to install Apps that will bring you immediate business
- How to claim your Vanity URL
- Sharing – photos & videos
- Understanding Insights for your business
- Facebook Etiquette
- Facebook Events
- Using Facebook as your Business Page so your business is seen!
- and much much more ….
Plus Erin will be doing a session showing exactly how she manages the SCWAHM’S page and how you too can get maximum exposure for your business.
Who should attend:
This 3 hour course is for any SCWAHM’S that have been using Facebook and are wishing to take their Facebook Business to the next level.
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Thursday 14th July 2011
9.30 am – 1.00 pm (short break for morning tea)
U5 “Capital One”
Cnr Capital Place & Innovation Parkway
What to Bring:
Notepad & pens. Wifi is available in the room however it will be very slow with a lot of people logging in at same time. You are welcome to bring a Laptop & dongle (if you have one and power cords), a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Workbook and morning tea.
Should you have any questions, please send a message via the Contact Us Tab on this Site.
Numbers are limited so Book Now to avoid disappointment
– This will sell out quickly!
|Thursday 14th July 2011 – $99