Welcome to our readers, I have received a few comments and its great to see my friends visiting the site. Last week I set myself a cracking schedule. Below is what I set out to achieve.
- Completing this site to ensure that its is ready to receive traffic – A work in progress
- Reply to comments (wow do you think anyone is watching it yet) – yes
- Keep a track of statistics noting what is working – yes
- Setup Autoresponder – completed
- Write 7 Articles – completed
- Create 7 Videos – half done
- Submit Videos to Youtube – NO
- Submit Articles to Ezine Articles – NO
- Set up Facebook/Twitter Account – NO
I had good intentions to complete these taks, I became sick this week and spent a large portion of it in bed. I think its a combination of my operation a few weeks ago and the “gotta do everything” today syndrome.
Rest was not in vain though, whilst laying on the lounge I did however get some great tips that I can share with you. I apologise to the lady who wrote these, I was too sick to note the tv channel nor who was the book editor (am I bad or what!). This lady was however a guru on time management and I will try and track her down.
(1) Group similiar tasks together;
(2) Don’t multi task (I have a huge habit of doing that) – it achieves less in the long run;
(3) Break the habit of checking your emails all the time – she must have been watching my screen.
I reflected on these 3 tips and released that I do waste huge amounts of time multi tasking, not to mention checking emails. Since then I have set a goal to only check emails at the end of every hour and use the other hour staying focused on one task and one task only. I know that I check emails purely as a way of procrastinating… gosh I love that word.
For the next 7 days I will endeavour to finish off the tasks of last week and start to promote my two new ebooks that just completed.
If you haven’t set up a Website yet and you need some help with WordPress then check out this great step by step guide I have put together. You will have a site up and running in an hour and the very best part the guide is only $7.00. CLICK HERE to check it out